A long overdue update of AssetPackager is finally here:
- Rails 2.2 compatibility fixes
- Packages generated on demand in production mode. Running the asset:packager:build_all rake task no longer necessary.
- Now compatible with Git, and any other revision control system since revision numbers are no longer used.
- No more mucking with internal Rails functions, which means:
- Return to use of query-string timestamps. Greatly simplifies things.
- Multiple asset-hosts supported
- Filenames with ”.”’s in them, such as “jquery-x.x.x” are supported.
Get the latest at http://github.com/sbecker/asset_packager
Thanks to the many forkers for ideas and solutions.
Comments Off on AssetPackager update